Wednesday, August 4, 2010

As promised...

I said I had a bunch of new stuff for you....so I will hurry up and show you:

Custom Candles  $10.00


Small Decorative Candles $8.00


Personalized Plastic Cups (set of 4) $5.00
I have a green set ready to go...

Personalized Stainless Steel Water Bottle $ 10.00
I have a blank pink one...

Salt and Pepper Shaker Set $ 10.00

Gallon Jug $ 10.00

Personalized Summer Dish Set (  1 Large Bowl 4 Small Bowls 4 Cups) $35.00
This set will only be available if I can find all the parts.
Kitchen Towels Set of 2 $ 10.00

There will be many many more items up soon...:)

1 comment:

  1. Love it all! Everything is so cute! Love the water bottle and am very excited about that. I bought one at Walmart and since Tim has been home he has taken it over! I have got to get me some of that tape/paper whatever you use to make that stuff!

    ReplyDelete