Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wreaths.....

I have found something new....Wreaths....and I think I am addicted...lol 

 17 inch 2 shades of green with brown accents (This one is on my door now) 
 14 inch Hot Pink and Bright Blue with Black accents 
 14 inch Yellow and Light Pink 
 14 inch Bubble Gum Pink and Dark Brown 
17 inch Bubble Gum Pink and Mint Green
 (This one wasn't fluffed very good. I will update with a new picture asap) 


Prices:
18 inch- $40
(150 yards of tulle)
14 inch- $ 25
(100 yards of tulle)
10-inch - $15
(60 yards of tulle)
Letter, Plaque, or Decorations - $10.00
I would love to charge less and if I can find the supplies cheaper these prices will go down. 

If it is an for an outside door I will use a twine as a hanger or inside I will use satin ribbon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment